- RV’s manufactured for camping with full hook-ups are allowed. Sorry, NO car trailers allowed for camping. Sleeping outside of RV is not permitted.
- Rv’s must be parked on site with utilities on drivers side.
- RV’s must be in good condition and have window coverings, sleeping facilities and approved electrical hookups.
- 50% due when reservations are made .
- 100% due when reservations are made over Holiday stays.
- 100% due when reservations are made 10 days prior to arrival.
- Your reservation Guarantees a Site Not A Certain Site Number.
- If cancellation is at least 10 days prior to arrival date, full refund less $25.00
- No refunds if cancelled less than 10 days from reservation date .
- Prices are subject to tax and fees.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- NO visitor will enter resort unless first registered by guest RVer at time of check-in.
- $5.00 per visitor per day.
- Visitors must leave by 10:00pm.
- Due to maximum capacity regulations – No visitors during Holiday weekends
- Loud vehicles will not be tolerated.
- No testing, tuning or running of any off road vehicles, i.e. dune buggies, cycles, quads, etc.
- All vehicles must park in designated spaces.
- Parking on grass or sidewalks is prohibited. Motorcycles, mopeds, mini-bikes,golfcarts, etc. may not be used in such a way as to create a disturbance or nuisance.
- Speed limit for all vehicles is 10 mph.
- Persons without driver license are not allowed to operate anything motorized in the Resort.
- Golf carts are allowed in resort, with proof of liability insurance on file in the office, and must be used by person with driver license only and must obey speed limit.
- Two vehicles (of any kind) allowed on a site.