Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12 Noon
$5.00/hr will be charged for early check in’s/late departures and permission from SCRV Management is required.
All Campfires out by 1:00 AM
Firewood is not to be brought into resort due to the emerald ash borer.
Quiet time is from 10PM to 8AM
Gates Closed to Entry
11:00 PM – 8:00 AM
NO SMOKING IN ANY RESORT BUILDING
- Please enjoy your stay at Silver Creek.
- Be considerate, walk on roads not through sites.
- Noise from all sources must be minimized so not to disturb other guests .
- All RV ‘ers and visitor must register at resort office.
- Registration includes proper ID.
- No subleasing of sites.
- Maximum number of people per site is 6.
- Early check-in MAY be available for a fee of $5 per hour before check-in time.
- All visitors must be registered by RV’ er at time of check-in and leave by 10:00 PM each night.
- No clotheslines, mailboxes, personal signs, soliciting signs or radio antennas are permitted.
- Satellite dishes are permitted, but must be attached to the unit. Satellite dishes may not be placed on the pad or ground.
- Umbrella clotheslines are permitted, but must be taken down when not in use.
- Absolutely no clothes drying shall be visible from exterior of RV.
- NO FIRES EXCEPT IN RINGS, USING CHARCOAL OR WOOD ONLY. ALL FIRES MUST BE OUT BY 1:00 AM.
- Sewer lines must use collars to eliminate odor.
- No outside toilets or showers are permitted.
- Only 1 camping unit and 2 non-camping vehicles per site.
- Renter is responsible for any damage to the unit sites or facilities.
- No washing, servicing or repairs of vehicles or RV’s in the park.
- Site must be kept neat and clean.
- Trash and garbage must be bagged securely in plastic and placed curb side between 9:00-10:00 AM.
- Silver Creek is not responsible for personal injuries, damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
- Soliciting is prohibited.
- Alcohol permitted on your site only, in moderations, and only in unmarked containers.
- No parties allowed.
- No digging, driving rods, stakes or spikes in the ground.
- Pet owners please review our pet policy given to you upon arrival. A copy of the most recent vaccinations is required.
- A copy of the pet’s most recent vaccination papers must be on file at the time of arrival.
- Pets may never be left unattended at anytime.
- 2 pets per unit.
- Do not allow pets to wander onto other sites.
- Do not allow pets to dig.
- Excessive barking, growling or aggressive behavior are grounds for expulsion from park.
- Pets must be on a 6ft. leash at all times when outside of the RV.
- Please use pet walk and dispose of waste properly.
- DROPPINGS MUST BE PICKED UP IMMEDIATELY and disposed of in a sealed plastic bag. Pet waste will not be tolerated. A cleaning fee will be assessed to the owner and/or may be ask to leave with no refund.
- No pets in the pool area or Resort buildings.
- No pets in playground.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the pool area.
- Childern are required to wear swim diaper if not toilet trained while in pool.
- Diving, running, ball games, jumping and other boisterous play are prohibited.
- No rollerblading on pool decks.
- No food, beverages or smoking in pool area.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Inflatable balls, toys and floats will be allowed in the pool only if they do not interfere with the enjoyment of others.
- All persons must use on site showers immediately prior to entering the pool or spa.
- Suntan lotions and oils clog the filters and must be removed before entering the pool or spa.
- Private radios or other devices are permitted only when in conjunction with earphones or headsets.
- No lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- ADULT SWIM 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM. No one under 18 at this time.
- Persons under 14 are not permitted in spa.